A new development on Lake Murray, WhiteWater Landing, will be offering a one-day-only Pre-Construction Lake Lot Sale June 17 (rain or shine), future residents can buy now and build later on:
• Waterfront lots
• Golf course lots with views of the adjacent 18-hole private golf club
• Affordable lake access lots with long-range views of the water
Tucked behind Dreher Island State Park at the center of Lake Murray, WhiteWater Landing represents the last of the Timberlake family properties surrounding the Timberlake Golf Club.
The private family waterfront site was entrusted to the waterfront development firm, American Land Holdings to develop it.
American Land Holdings designed the community to best showcase the water and golf course views. They select cut WhiteWater Landing’s hardwoods to create a tall canopy throughout the grounds and removed the underbrush by hand, leaving behind a “state park” feel that showcases the hardwoods, wooded and wetland preservation areas, and green space. The gentle slope of the land allows for an easy walk to the deep, dockable water.
Residents will enjoy amenities such as:
• Community pool with extensive decking and private gathering areas
• Pool house with full-service kitchen, entertainment living room, and high-end bathrooms with changing areas
• Natural green space with community gathering areas and activity lawn
• Community boat storage area
Based on the rapid sellout of the company’s first two developments on the lake, as well as unprecedented demand for waterfront property, WhiteWater Landing has the potential to sell out as soon as it comes to the market. Motivated buyers are encouraged to secure their priority reservation online. ALH has formed formal partnerships with Timberlake Golf Club, the only golf course on Lake Murray that is contiguous to WhiteWater Landing and Putnam’s Harbor, a new, five-star marina to offer exclusive offers and deep discounts to WhiteWater Landing lot buyers.
To make a reservation of learn more visit whitewaterlanding.com.